Have you ever felt like you wanted someone else’s life?
Do you feel like life is passing you by?
Do you want more excitement in your life?
Would you like to make some changes?
You’re not alone!
Maybe it’s time to check your personal compass.
JOIN the caravan as we explore course adjustment ideas for Life, Work and Play.
Itchy Nomads is a colorful mix of resources, strategies, stories and ideas from everyday people who are living diverse lives of their own design. We’d like you to think of this as your collection of interesting people, places and ideas. You’ll be able to explore how others have made changes, some small and some not so small, to their lives in the pursuit of happiness.
Let’s start itchin’ our curiosity and explore options together.
• First stop is the newsletter signup. This way you’ll get the weekly updates in a condensed easy to skim version sent to your inbox.
• Next check out the blog page. This is where you’ll find the heart of Itchy Nomads. It’s a great source of fun and interesting stories but it is also an organic forum for all of us to converse.
• Keep in mind this is your site so if you see a posting you like make a comment. It’s easy to give your input, questions and ideas on any topic.
• Please take a minute to do the Caravan Steering Survey. It’s our way to stay on the topics most interesting to the group. Each month we’ll setup new questions and evaluate the last survey to make any course adjustments needed.
• Use the search button to search by word or topic or just thumb thru the post category list for inspiration.
• We need your contributions, please send us a note. Tell us about the people, places, jobs, ideas and just fun stuff you know so we can share.
• So let’s have some fun, don’t be shy, just hit the comment button and shoot us a note.
• We’ll keep up our end by adding new stories, interviews, guest bloggers, tools, and ideas to stir the proverbial pot of life.
Check out this great little poem.
“The Clock of life is wound but once”